Young Americans is an American teen drama series, which aired on the WB television network in summer 2000.
Everyone has a summer they'll never forget...
The boys of Rawley Academy are wealthy and privileged, being groomed for college at one of the most prestigious boarding schools in the country. But they know nothing at all about life. That's where Will Krudski (Rodney Scott, Dawson's Creek) comes in, a local blue-collar scholarship student who knows nothing of waspy tradition, but has plenty to teach his classmates about the real world.
That is until he realizes he's completely out of his element.
As Will struggles in the world of the elite, his roommate Scout (Mark Famiglietti), a Kennedy-esque blue-blood, is exposed to the working class world when he begins a tumultuous relationship with local girl Bella (Kate Bosworth). These three best friends and their fellow classmates will discover that one summer can make all the difference.
- Rodney Scott as Will Krudski
- Mark Famiglietti as Scout Calhoun
- Kate Bosworth as Bella Banks
- Katherine Moennig as Jake Pratt
- Ian Somerhalder as Hamilton Fleming
- Ed Quinn as Finn
- Matt Czuchry as Sean McGrail
- Michelle Monaghan as Caroline Busse
- Charlie Hunnam as Gregory Ryder
- Kathleen Bridget Kelly as Kate Fleming
- Gabrielle Christian as Grace Banks
- Cyndi Johnson as Paige Bennett
- Naomi Kline as Lena
- Ed Fry as Charlie Banks