- „Jen's a cheerleader and Jack's on the football team? OK, I got sane and everyone else went crazy?”
- —Andie at the Pep Rally
ALL THE RIGHT MOVES – Dawson (James Van Der Beek) is recruited by his dad (John Wesley Shipp) and Principal Green (guest star Obba Babatundê, "Miss Evers' Boys") to produce a film for the football pep rally, but the stars of the film end up being Dawson and his lady friend Eve (guest star Brittany Daniel), not the Capeside Minutemen. Meanwhile, Pacey (Joshua Jackson) has enlisted Joey (Katie Holmes) for assistance in bringing Andie (Meredith Monroe) back to Capeside, but their long-awaited reunion doesn't go exactly as Pacey had intended; and Jack (Kerr Smith) comes to an unexpected understanding with his father (guest star David Dukes) who has returned to Capeside to be with Jack and Andie.
Pacey is excited to finally see Andie again, and takes Joey with him to surprise Andie at the clinic. Dawson and Eve decide to take their relationship to the next level. Jen is adjusting to her new life as Head Cheerleader, while Jack is tested on the football team and makes a friend in Henry Parker.
- „You changed my life, Andie. You were that person for me. You inspired me to be a man that I’d only ever dreamed about being. When you first started to get sick, it dawned on me that I might not be that person for you”
- „It’s weird that it happens, isn’t it? You still love the person, but you stop needing them like you used to”
- —Dawson to Joey
- First appearance of Henry Parker.
- Andie cheated on Pacey with Mark.
- Pacey breaks up with Andie