- „I can't be let off the hook, because I might just get the notion that it's OK to keep running”
- —Joey declaring her love to Pacey
This is Dawson's Creek final episode.
- It's not about getting it right... It's about knowing when it's wrong and doing something about it
- It's interesting how people use that expression, life and death. As if to imply that life is the opposite of death, but birth is the opposite of death. Life...has no opposite.
- Michelle Williams added the 'love to the tips of your fingers' bit to her monologue.
- Pacey and Joey watching The Creek was the last scene shot. Pacey's tears are actually the actor emotional over the end of the series.
- Kevin Williamson's childhood friend, who Joey is based on, recently had a child at the time of writing the finale, inspiring Williamson to give Jen a baby in the series finale.
- Greg Berlanti wrote pieces of dialogue as well.